Guidelines for Models
1. Purchasing period is set from May 1, 2016 to October 1, 2016. A list of participating stores will be published on the website, social media, and print advertisements of Stride: Rx A Work of HeART (Stride).
2. Customers will directly purchase items from their desired store. These are mostly ready-to-wear clothes and accessories. Custom-made items are for discussion with the store directly or may be coursed through the organizing committee.
3. Customers must specify that their purchase shall be credited to Stride.
4. After purchasing, customers will be asked to fill up a Purchasing and Modeling Form and provide the following information/choose options:
a. Personal Data
5. To maintain the theme of the show, models will be limited to members of the medical community (i.e. physicians, medical students, nurses, hospital staff) and their family. Special requests to model may be accommodated pending the approval of the organizing committee and fashion director.